• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset my Authorization for Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed computers and now I cannot authorize Adobe Digital Editions. According to the help in the product I need to request that Adobe reset it. I have tried the chat and they are not helpful. They said you can resolve this issue. I have been fooling with this for four days and would like it resolved soon.

Error is: code: E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After some searching I found this:

This can often be resolved by completely removing any authorization using ctrl-shift-D to the Library screen on ADE (cmd-shift-D if on Mac).

Which allowed me to authorize my copy of ADE and download books again. I spent parts of 4 days fooling with this when there turns out to be a simple solution (at least in my instance).

Good luck! If you have to contact Adobe support I recommend alcohol or recreational drugs beforehand. You won't get your problem solved, but at least you'll have a good time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines