• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have problems installing latest version of Flash Player. When I checked my version I got answer: Sorry, your computer does not have the latest Flash Player installed. Please go to step 2. ( Your version18.0.0.203 Latest Version18.0.0.209 ). And when I t

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems installing latest version of Flash Player. When I checked my version I got answer: Sorry, your computer does not have the latest Flash Player installed. Please go to step 2. ( Your version18.0.0.203 Latest Version18.0.0.209 ). And when I try to install latest version I got answer that it is already in my computer. And when I checked again I got answer that it is old version 18.0.0.203. I do not understand, can you please help me? If I check using my other browser Firefox I got answer that I have latest version. I have PC and Windows 8.1 and 64 bit and Internet Explorer 11 (ActiveX).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi timok68586899,

As of Windows 8, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Internet Explorer and they release Flash Player updates via Windows Update.  Please run Windows Update and look for the Flash Player for Internet Explorer update (or similar wording) and install the update.

Alternatively, you can try downloading the update using the link posted at the bottom of the Flash Player Issues | Windows 8 page.

The FAQ How do I install Flash Player on Windows 8? may also provide assistance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines