Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe flash player will not install on my imac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deec1950,

What does "will not install on my imac"?  Please provide detailed information so that we may be able to assist you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will download, start to install and about halfway through it will stop. It won’t install.

Dee Cutshall

deecutshall@yahoo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please try uninstalling the older version :How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?     and then try installing latest version: Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will review the links you sent and try it AGAIN today but I have done this several times. This has been going on for a while now.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone - please excuse typos!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi deec1950,

To troubleshoot further, please provide the following information:

• OS version
  • The 4 log files listed in the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?
    • To minimize duplicating steps, please read through the FAQ before doing anything
    • For Files 3 & 4, please enable verbose logging before running the online installer again
    • At the bottom of the FAQ are instructions for uploading the files, please use those to upload the files
    • Post the URL to the uploaded files in your reply

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines