• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please!Adobe Digital Editions, Error! Check Activation. This pops up when I try to download an eBook. I used my Adobe ID to try and deactivate and it then tells me that this is not correct either. I had just confirmed that the ID was correct. Help

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used this programme many times.  Today, I decided to download an Ebook from my Library (which I have done many times).  Adobe digital editions showed "Error! Check Activation.  I checked. Tried to unAuthorize couldn't.  Deleted the Digital Edition that I was using.  Downloaded new Edition 4.?.  Still shows Error.  Checked my Adobe ID which was the one I was using.  This is OK.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi depotbay,

I would request you to please post your query in the Adobe Digital Editions forum community Adobe Digital Editions so that an expert could help you resolving this issue.

Regards,

Anubha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to ADE forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that your activation is somehow corrupted.  Did you try uninstall ADE and re-install?  I wasn't clear when you delete, it is an uninstall or you just removed the application files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked my Adobe ID. It was the same as it had been since I first installed Adobe Digital Editions.I was able to load an ebook that I had saved last year sometime that I had in my file.  It went through immediately.  I was trying to download a book from my Home Public Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines