• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

computer authorization error

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My login and password from adobe digital edition is not working. I want to reed an ebook and i am not able to. What must I do Adobe Staff?

LivroDigital.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First do you have an Adobe ID or an ID from another Vendor?

Your screen shot shows your trying to activate with an account from the vendor "Saravia"  is that where the ID  neobruno9@hotmail.com  was created?

The EBook Vendor field must match the ID you are trying to activate with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both IDS, ONE FROM THE VENDOR AND ONE FRON ADOBE. BOTH ID'S AND PASSWORDS ARE THE SAME. THE SAME EMAIL I USED TO CREATE MY ADOBE ID I USED TO CREATE THE VENDOR'S ID. AND I ALSO USED THE SAME PASSWOR FOR BOTH. SO HOWCOME IT IS INCORRECT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AND YES NEOBRUNO9@HOTMAIL.COM WAS THE ID FOR ADOBE AND ALSO SARAIVA. THE SAME EMAIL FOR BOTH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You show the user name as all "UPPER CASE"  but in the screenshot for the error is shown as "lower case"  ,  I believe these fields are case sensitive.

If your ID was created in CAPS  you will need to activate with CAPS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was just a matter of typing here. All my IDs and Password are lower case, so when I type on Adobe and whatever site I always make sure is on lower case. The case sensitive thing is not the issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I assume you're using the same Adobe ID for this forum so it would seem the ID is valid.

Was this ID working with Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) in the past?

What has changed, was ADE updated, re-installed?

Did you delete/re-install ADE in an attempt to resolve the problem?

Is your goal to read a book that has already been purchased?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines