• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have tried a dozen times in the past week to download flash player, It says it's finished, and i look and it is there, but when I try to view a program, it tells me I need to download.

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer is not recognizing when I download flash player. It has Windows 7.I have done all of the different help steps, and nothing works. Any suggestions??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pennyc95324124,

Just to confirm, after downloading the installer, did you launch the installer and proceed with the installation process?

Please post a screenshot (see How to post a screenshot in the forum‌) of the Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features showing the Flash Player item, and version (you may need to show the version column)

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did what I was prompted to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pennyc95324124,

What browser are you using?

Please do the following:

Post a screenshot of the Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features window, showing Flash Player entry and version (you may need to select to display the version column).

• Upload the FlashInstall.log file saved at the following locations using the instructions How to share a document
    • 32-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
    • 64-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash AND C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines