• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CC - updated Adobe After Effects as per update information request , atempt to open After Effects Tutorial - was asked to update Flash Player to v.10.2, updated succesfuly. Atempted to access After Effects tutorial and was ask to update Flash Player - and over and over and over .......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tad5821,

I'm not familiar with After Affects as I've not used it. However, Flash Player 10.2 is very old.  I recommend installing the latest version, 18.0.0.209 and then attempt to view the tutorial. Is there a URL to the tutorial, or is it viewable within the After Affects program?  If this is a browser-based tutorial please provide the URL.

Also, there are different versions of Flash Player for different browsers.  If this is a browser-based tutorial you'll need to ensure you have the version for the browser you are using.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines