Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 18.0.0.203 not installing on servers

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have our server admins trying to install flash 18.0.0.203 on windows 2003 R2 however they keep getting an error:

It keeps asking for the original installer and when I provide that it fails. Tried installing the older version first to see if we can repair it but that fails too.

Then tried to install the newer version on top of it and it asks for the old msi files. I get those and point to it but it still fails.

Can't repair or install. it seems to be stuck.

I also have screen shots of all the errors but didn't know if I can use something like Photobucket to link it here.

the main error I get is: 1714

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CVE-2014-0513 hotfix CS5

For Quick help please install Flash player through offline installer. Click on the following Adobe link. Go down to the bottom of the page where it says, "Still having problems?"

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Meanwhile could you please provide following information for us to debug more.

Browser in which you want to run flash content.

Site from where you are installing flash player (is it from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer)

Can you please post a screenshot of failure ( How to post a screenshot in the forum) .

Thanks

Sreeharsha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines