Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trial version installation

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2008 Jan 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I tried to install RoboHelp 7 trial version but got stuck when the installer asked me to enter a serial number. I have never installed any version of RoboHelp on my PC and therefore do not know what number I am supposed to enter. Is there a generic sereal number for trial versions? I would greatly appreaciate any help on this.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi prikol

There is no serial number needed. After you install and run it, it asks for either a serial to activate or you can choose to try it for 30 days. Unfortunately, many users are finding that the trial fails and returns to the page requesting the serial with no option to try! Not sure what to tell you if that is happening to you. It happened to me with three Adobe products so far. I had to obtain licenses for all three products before I could use them.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, I also belong to those who do not get a choice... I just can't get on with the installation!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running Windows 2000? If so, follow this link and look at item 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colum,
I am running 2000 Professional and di follow the link you provided and looked at item 15 but the TechNote link didn't work:((( Any other suggestions maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll fix the link but it is Item 12 you should be looking at.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,
thanks for answering my question. In the meantime I read item 12 as well. There is really no way to try RoboHelp 7.0 on Windows 2000? There must be some some way to get around it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Let me know if you find it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp