• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 10: Problems with sidebar video

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently putting together some lectures with Adobe Presenter, I've got single videos for each slide and I import them with Import > Video > As: Sidebar video. It works with the correct duration for each slide in the menu, however whenever I open the slide manager it resets the time of each slide to 5 seconds causing the video getting up. This looks like a bug to me, I would expect that the duration remains even when I open the Slide Manager. Anything I can do about it? I'm using Presenter 10, Powerpoint 2010 and Windows 7. Thanks

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does sound like a bug. I would report it to Adobe using their Bug Reporting form: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

You can also contact support directly at 800-945-9120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - just went to the Feature Request/Bug Report Form, however Presenter is not listed there; does it belong to the "Adobe eLearning Suite" and do I need to email captivatehelp@adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, look at that. Nothing like having a support page updated and current products removed. The Captivate team does own Presenter, so you could email them. You can also use the phone number I gave or reach out to support here: Contact Customer Care (I did check that Presenter was in the list of products there).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, just sent them an email.... will ring in case nothing comes back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources