• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help redirecting my site

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys I'm building a website for a client on Muse, and I advised him to get a BC account because he wanted secure zones and control over the content. He did.

BC created this secure site for him upon registration, and I added the domain he bought on another registrar (with an up and running website), change the name servers and all that. Problem is, now when I type in the domain to access to website, it is beign redirected to the secure site BC created, a blog about sofas.

I'm attaching 2 prints. The secure site BC created is called Alegria, and the site I want is the mareassetmanagement. On the options, I can't even see the pages of MY website, just the secure one.

Please help, the site CAN NOT be offline, and the client is paying.

Here's a link: www.mareassetmanagement.com

If I try to upload directly from Muse it works, but it uploads to MY BC account because it was built with my Adobe account on Muse.

Print1.jpgPrint2.jpg

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Did you fix this, or still looking for the answer, if yes, please let me know and I will check it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines