Any registries reflecting these values?

Anywhere to look for verification?

Thanks,

Dom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Hi dominiqued97063621,

You can view the Updates tab in the Flash Player item in the Control Panel.  Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items and open Flash Player then click on the Updates tab.  Update should be set to 'never check for an update'.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dominiqued97063621,

You can view the Updates tab in the Flash Player item in the Control Panel.  Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items and open Flash Player then click on the Updates tab.  Update should be set to 'never check for an update'.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

But as there are two settings I see only one check in the control panel, is it valid for both options?

Also as I am pushing 32-bits and 64-bits packages should I see both installed in the control panel? for now I have only Flash Player (32-bits) displayed...

Thanks,

Dominique

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dominiqued97063621,

The setting you have in the mms.cfg file is correct for disabling (all) updates which is what is displaying in the Flash Player Settings Manager (never check for updates).  The update options can either be updated via the Settings Manager or the mms.cfg file.  If you make changes in the mms.cfg file, then those changes will be reflected in the Settings Manager.  If you make changes in the Settings Manager then the mms.cfg file is updated with the new update option selected.

Not sure what you mean by 'pushing 32-bits and 64-bits packages' since Flash Player only has one installer package that installs both 32- and 64-bit installers.  Since it's only one installer you'll only see one entry in the Control Panel.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excellent information... sorry if I was asking basic questions but I was no working with this product earlier...

Thanks again,

Dominique

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome,

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines