• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Issue with FitBit

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased the premium tracking program for my new Flash Surge.

When I try to look at my reports, I get the following message: "You are seeing this because you don't have Adobe Flash plugin installed."

I've tried several times to install the latest version of Flash, but I keep getting the message. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks,

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BSquared40,

What OS (including version) and browser (including version) are you using?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7.

I tried using Chrome and then, when that didn't work, the latest version of Firefox.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I meant Fitbit Surge, not Flash Surge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and there is nothing to install. If you have the latest version of Chrome (44.0.1403.107) it has the latest version of Flash Player (18.0.0.209)

Do you have the latest version of the Flash Player for Firefox (18.0.0.209) installed?  You can check the version installed by going to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about.  The Version Information widget will display the version installed.

If you have Flash Player installed, please ensure it is enabled.  See Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows for information on enabling Flash Player in the various browsers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick response. I'll try your suggestions and let you know how it goes.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines