Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete folder

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2008 Jan 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem, and that is that I can not delete 2 folders in the HTML Files (Topics) folder. These folders are empty and not used. I can delete all folders, except those two. I have tried to delete the folders (when robohelp was closed) in the folders on my computer, but when I restarted Robohelp I got a message that the folders were missing.
What can I do to remove these unused folders?
Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 21, 2008 Jan 21, 2008
Hi EleTi.
The reason that you can't delete a folder is because it is not empty. You may have checked for topics in them but I bet there is an image or baggage file that is still there.
The first thing you must do is restore the folders from your Recycle Bin. Never delete or move files/folders from outside RH unless you want to create all sort of confusion inside your RH project. Next go through your baggage files, image, multimedia and style sheet folders inside RH looking for any left over file...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EleTi.
The reason that you can't delete a folder is because it is not empty. You may have checked for topics in them but I bet there is an image or baggage file that is still there.
The first thing you must do is restore the folders from your Recycle Bin. Never delete or move files/folders from outside RH unless you want to create all sort of confusion inside your RH project. Next go through your baggage files, image, multimedia and style sheet folders inside RH looking for any left over files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Colum,

My problem is solved. I had already restored the folders from Recycle Bin. By both folders there was a picture left in the folder. I thought that the folders were empty, because they were empty in the topics folders. By deleting the pictures, I could delete the folders. Thank you very much!

Regards EleTi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp