• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent Flash Downgrade from Version 18.0.0.209 to another

Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe-Support,

I have massive problems with my developed software and the latest Flash Version (Version 18.0.0.209) for Mac. So I need urgent a download link for the flash release before that. Thank you!

Best regards

Marcel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

HI eyjafjallajökull,

Previous versions of Flash Player are posted at Archived Flash Player versions.  You'll first need to uninstall the latest version using the uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player | Windows and then you can install the previous version.

For the issues you're encountering with your software, please file a bug at http://bugbase.adobe.com/‌.  Please see the tech note Report a Flash Player crash for more information on filing a bug and what information to provide.  If you ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI eyjafjallajökull,

Previous versions of Flash Player are posted at Archived Flash Player versions.  You'll first need to uninstall the latest version using the uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player | Windows and then you can install the previous version.

For the issues you're encountering with your software, please file a bug at http://bugbase.adobe.com/‌.  Please see the tech note Report a Flash Player crash for more information on filing a bug and what information to provide.  If you can, adding source code/simple swf exhibiting the problem will be very helpful.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you need to downgrade, I suggest that you get the latest ESR release 13.0.0.309 from Maria's archive link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines