• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get Latest Version Prompt

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp HTML 11 and I am receiving the Get Latest Version prompt for files for which I already have the latest version. We are using SharePoint as our content manager. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I would appreciate any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

That is basically just a reminder notification which you can turn off if you like. You can do this by going to the Options dialog (depending on your version of RoboHelp).

Go to the "Version Control" settings and set your preferences for the "Get Latest Options".

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor

Evergreen, Colorado

www.showmethedemo.com

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, I appreciate your response; however, I don't want to turn off that prompt because if I do, then I will keep having to download the latest version of files for which I already have the latest version. I performed a Get Latest Version All from the Version Control command of the File menu, and when I close RH and open it again, this same prompt appears with the very same files. I think something might be hung up between RH and SharePoint. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this same issue.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoboHelp doesn't check whether you already have the latest version for this prompt. The option John mentions simply turns this prompt on or off. If it's on, RH will always ask you to get the latest version, even if you just did a get latest all 5 mins previous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp