• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC 2015 and Windows 10 Issues

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading from windows 8.1 to window 10 i have a problem in that I now have the use software render checkbox greyed out in preferences.

I am using the latest driver from Nvidia and Intel

as my Dell laptop has both a intel graphics chip and   nvidia.

There are no problems In photoshop recognizes the nvidia chip  same before.

Just Bridge.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leigh,

I would say that Windows 10 is not officially out yet & there might be some issues which can arise here & there.

I would appreciate if you wait till the official launch & I hope the issue would be taken care by that time.

Cheers!

Mandhir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand but This is the RTM Build 10240.16384.150709-1700 version as some of us did get it already from being Insiders members.

So it should be addressed now before 29th

well it would be nice if it was an easy fix available.

and now the drivers from Nvidia are 353.30  WHQL

So just bringing to your attention.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leigh,

What is your environment configuration, namely:

- Machine architecture: 32-bit or 64-bit?

- Win 10: 32-bit or 64-bit?

- Bridge: 32-bit or 64-bit?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WIndows and  Bridge 64bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You asked me the  - Machine architecture

I tell both 64bit.

Any solutions yet ?

would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Leigh,

Sorry about the delay. Your problem is still being investigated. We need answers to these questions as well:

- Are you accessing your machine via Remote Desktop connection by any chance?

- How many monitors are you using?

- Can you please share the details of your display adapter like total available graphics memory, dedicated video memory, shared system memory? You can find this information in the advanced settings dialog opened from screen resolution settings.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Sure I Can.

my machine is  a Dell  Inspiron 17R SE  7720 Laptop so only using 1 screen, Not using remote desktop.

I have 16GB of Physical Memory.

The system has two  Video Adapters

1)

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

Dedicated video memory 2048 MB GDDR5

Shared sytem memory 8122MB

Total Available graphics memory 10170 MB

2)

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Dedicated Video memory 32 MB

Shared System Memory 1760 MB

Total Available graphics memory 1792 MB

Photoshop works fine if I add it to use Nvidia adapter over the integrated Intel adapter.

But In Camera Raw the software render tick box is still greyed out.

This was not a problem previously In Windows 8.1

See attached Images....

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there Any solution yet please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you a solution yet to this problem ?

its very annoying....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Leigh,

I looked at the configuration of the two video adapters that you have. It seems that "Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000" has less dedicated video memory (32 MB) than what Bridge is comfortable with.

Can you try disabling this video adapter to see if it helps? You should be able to do that from Control Panel > Device Manager. You should restart Bridge (or perhaps restart machine) for the setting to take effect.

It may be that one of the Win 10 APIs is behaving differently, while it was working on Win 8.1. Let me know and I would try and isolate the issue further based on your inputs.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that it has been 5 months since the last reply on this topic.  I would like to point out that this is still an issue... A very major issue for anyone trying to run a business that depends on Adobe products, drivers and operating systems.  Do I need to start looking into alternate products?  I personally have been trying to fix this problem for over a month on my system and now I am at a stand still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree ... nvidia gpu on windows 10 with adobe products causes most of my headaches. Incredible, but I wish I still with Windows 7 and Premiere Pro CS6 .... These "upgrades" and "improvements" have made my life miserable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DirectX 12 in Windows 10 is not yet supported on NVIDIA's older Fermi GPUs

DirectX 12 in Windows 10 is not yet supported on NVIDIA's older Fermi GPUs | Windows Central

However, graphics chip maker NVIDIA has revealed that the drivers for its older Fermi-based GPUs still do not support DirectX 12.

Previously NVIDIA said that its Fermi (400 and 500 series), Kepler (600 and 700 series) and the new Maxwell (750 and 900 series) GPUs would all support DirectX 12. However, an updated support document confirms that the older Fermi series are still using the WDDM 1.3 drivers, rather than the new WDDM 2.0 drivers needed to support DirectX 12. The article said that support will be offered "at a later date" for Fermi GPUs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look if Photoshop can recognize the GPU and work fine Why cant Bridge...

If there was a problem supporting

NVIDIA's older Fermi GPUs

Surely PS would have problem same as Bridge ?

Capture.PNG.

Capture1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Photoshop CC 2015 on Windows 10 Enterprise Final official Release with Intel HD Graphics 4000 and NVidia GeForce GT 620M

Capture1.PNG

I have installed the latest drivers for both Intel & NVidia...

I also customized NVidia settings to allow Photoshop to use NVidia GPU... but all in vain...

the 3D disappeared... and I get error popup message with a link when I start Photoshop... when I close this message... Photoshop sometimes frozen and pops another message to close it... and some other times it stays on!

If it stays on... when I run to Edit>Preferences>Performance sometimes I see "Use Graphics Processor" is grayed and disabled sometimes... some other times I see it not grayed but not checked... and couldn't detect the GPUs... some other times it loads the integrated GPU (Intel)... and some other times it shows a usage of NVidia GeForce GT 620M

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG              Capture4.PNG

I hope there would be some workout or solutions by Adobe or by Microsoft.... or maybe the Graphic drivers manufacturers as all my works now are stopped and can't work unless this problem is solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have seen extreme performance degradation using Photoshop  CC (2015.5 Rel 20160722.r.156 x64) on a system that was upgraded from Windows 7 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit.  When I try to use a tool like the magic wand you can kiss the app goodbye for several minutes (literally) on the 2nd or 3rd click with the tool.  Other selection tools also show performance hits.

My system is a workstation with two Intel Xenon 2.4 Ghz processors, 12G of memory, 2 Nvidia Quadro NVS 420 graphics cards driving two monitors (one per graphics card).  Windows 10 is at the latest 1607 (anniversary) level and the Nvidia drivers were updated to the newest level 9.18.13.4196 (Release 340).  I have tried multiple changes to the performance option under Photoshop and have shutdown other apps but the performance is still bad. 

I have installed Photoshop CC on a laptop that came with Windows 10 64 bit installed.  It runs an Intel I7-6500 processor (2.5 Ghz) with 12Gb memory and an Intel HD 520 graphics card.  I do NOT have the performance problems on this configuration. 

At this point, I would consider trying a previous level of Photoshop is it was easy to install with my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription as the CC level performance makes using it a real pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016-24-11--22-21-57.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop cc error on windows 10 how to solve it 2016-24-11--22-21-57.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines