• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what windows security settings for a trusted website would keep a Robohelp webfile toc from displaying? It displays on other servers.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Robohelp 10 webfile that is used with IE11.   I have it on several servers and it works fine.  I just put it on another server where our website is not published and in the customer's intranet.  The website is in the trusted sites zone in ie internet options/security due to their server's security settings.  The webhelp toc will not display on this site.  I can launch the webhelp by double clicking on the .html file and it displays fine as long as running scripts and activeX controls are not enabled.  The trusted site custom level security options match what I have set where the toc displays file.  What IE settings is keeping the toc from displaying here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a fairly common problem on unpatched installations. As a starting point, make sure your RoboHelp 10 patches and updates are installed. Take a look at Willam van Weelden's page and the links which explain the missing TOC issues in more detail.

http://www.wvanweelden.eu/articles/robohelp-patches-and-updates

After patching you will need to re-generate and republish to the servers. 

If these suggestions don't work, let us know.

Thanks

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor

Evergreen, Colorado

www.showmethedemo.com

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The patches have been in place for a long time and I have the web help file on many servers that work. Only on this server I am having problems. Think it has to do with server security settings where the website has to be in trusted sites zone.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp