• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cluster and CSS

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2008 Jan 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully set up two servers in a cluster and started to test out an application. One issue I am having is that the CSS that is being imported into the page via @Import url("screen.css") is not being found. If I do a cfinclude then it seems the styles seem to be somewhat working. Does anyone have any ideas why this is?

Also I have images on the page with the same problem. I see the alt No instead of the actual image.
<input type="image" alt="No" src="../images/N.gif" name="editStuSec" value="1 />
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 17, 2008 Jan 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to place web files in the web server's web root. (.js, .css, .jpg, .gif, .pdf, etc)

Only ColdFusion files should be placed on your CF instances ColdFusion root (.cfm, .cfc, etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2008 Jan 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use an Apache web server which is different from our CF server. And I have tried putting the images in the web root of the CF server and also creating a mapping to the images. The images work fine if I don't go through the cluster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 22, 2008 Jan 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
To clarify, you will need to place "web" files on the Apache web server. (completely seperate from the CF server)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation