• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Skins for CHM output

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2008 Jan 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't suppose that there is any possibility that Adobe has programmed (or hinted that they might possibly consider programming) RoboHelp so that users can incorporate Skins into CHM output help files yet?

I know that it is possible using the work-around that has kindly been provided by RoboWizard - however this is something people have been asking for for as long as I have been using RoboHelp - at least 6 years - and probably long before that!

It was logged numerous times (by myself at least) as an enhancement request via the provided method and still (as far as I can see - although I am currently using v6 still) there appears to be no sign of this being a feature of the product.

Does anyone have any updates/progress reports on this?

Thanks muchly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double post possibly due to forum hiccup. click here to see original

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for that - you were quick off the mark! Read my post and responded even before I had a chance to correct the triple post mistake!

I wonder whether it is worth adding a separate post requesting the option to delete unwanted posts (of your own of course) from the forums - rather than just providing the facility for users to edit them :o)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp