• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Menu does not work.

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2008 Jan 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Presenter - Running XP Pro with SP2, Pentium 4, 1 gig of RAM. The download seemed to go fine. Presenter menu is now available in Power Point 2003. However, when I select an action from the menu, nothing happens.

I am not running Explorer, could that be the reason the selections do not initiate an action?

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Rand Nelson
Peterson Directed Handwriting
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2008 Jan 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is not related to your web browser.

Are you using the Presenter menu on a saved PPT? You must save the PPT presentation to have the Presenter menu work, it should tell you this if you didn't save your PPT.

When you say nothing happens, do you mean nothing, or do you get an error message?

Another option, reinstall Presenter and see if that fixes the problem.

Jorma@RealEyes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2008 Feb 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
there are anti-virus products that will prevent plug-ins from being installed and other that will disable them. I would disable the AV product temporarily, uninstall Presenter and install it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources