Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a NPAPI Version of Flash in Opera

Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I use the browser Opera and the Flash Player for that one is PAPI, and when I play TO the graphics are bad with mip-mapping on. I use NPAPI for that reason and it worked pretty fine, but now I can't find any. Pls help me D:

In short, I want to download the NPAPI version In Opera --- please help ASAP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Hi ffsas38745037,

Older versions of Opera use the same NPAPI plugin as Firefox.  Therefore, you can download the NPAPI plugin for Firefox and use that with the older version of Opera.  You don't specify if you're using OS X or Windows.  For Windows download it from Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows.  For Mac, download it from Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

You can also try to disable the PPAPI and use the NPAPI plugin by doing the following:

• Launch Opera
  • In the address field

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please Moderators post a reply and heelp me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patients is a virtue, posting 30 minutes after the original post is not going to escalate the matter son, or you could have searched the forums

My suggestion is to download the offline installer at the bottom of the page here: Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the link of NPAPI in the Opera browser Please. tell me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I provided the answer, please read the post and link documentation thoroughly.

Have a Great Day and Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aree you noob??

i dont want PPAPI i want a NPAPI version plzz,, if you dont know please dont reply -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ffsas38745037,

NPAPI for flashplayer is no more supported in the latest versions of Opera (After 25.0). So you either have to go with PPAPI or, an older version of Opera.

Thanks,

Deepankar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please tell me how to download it in an older version of Opera ???

i neeeeed it in anything i just need it for anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ffsas38745037

Download Opera version which is less than 25v .

http://www.opera.com/download//?os=windows&list=all

Thanks

Sreeharsha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with NPAPI???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ffsas38745037,

Older versions of Opera use the same NPAPI plugin as Firefox.  Therefore, you can download the NPAPI plugin for Firefox and use that with the older version of Opera.  You don't specify if you're using OS X or Windows.  For Windows download it from Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows.  For Mac, download it from Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

You can also try to disable the PPAPI and use the NPAPI plugin by doing the following:

• Launch Opera
  • In the address field type: opera://flags
  • This will display various Experiments options.  In the search field, type: npapi
  • In the Disable NPAPI plug-ins results, select Enabled
  • Relaunch Opera

Note: I have the latest version of Opera on OS X 10.10.3 (Opera 30.0.1835.125) and on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit (Opera 30.0.1835.157) and this did not work for me on either OS.  It may, or may not, work for you.

Also, I'm not sure if the mip mapping behaviour you are observing when using PPAPI with Opera is a known issue or not, as such, it'd be great if you could file a bug at https://bugbase.adobe.com/.  Please provide all required information and an URL or sample code that you are observing this on.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thankk you very much^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines