• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Delete assets in Creative Cloud free Assets account?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my free CC Assets account I have a few file which were uploaded to CC via an ipad app (not an adobe app) and also a file that was uploaded to CC Assets via Adobe draw. these files reside in the 'Files' section if my assets account. I am unable to delete them, there's not even the option to delete them, only; (under actions) download, archive, rename, replace.

But... assets under 'mobile creations' are able to be deleted, BUT also deletes these from my mobile device at the same time (wow, talk about a 'LOCKED' system) how do people put up with this garbage.

Any help deleting these files would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much Rajashree moving to the archive and then deleting works. Bit of pain though.... more clicking than really necessary, why not just have a direct bin/trash/delete button in the main assets section? Also a 'select all' would be helpful!.. right now you have to archive then delete each file individually if I'm not mistaken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the sharing the difficulties, you may post all the hindrances in Creative Cloud App Product Improvement Feedback so that Adobe can collect the facts & work on it.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines