• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The touch «copy» in Adobe Digital Editions (to copy some sentences from the book that i bought) don't work anymore? somebody know's how it work?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The touch «copy» in Adobe Digital Editions (to copy some sentences from the book that i bought) don't work anymore? somebody know's how it work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Hi Aadesh! The version is 4.0, it is only one book, (my first and only book), i am working whit that since 4 days only…my english is not perfect because i am french canadien! Thank you!!!

Le 2015-08-02 à 16:14, aadeshs76610910 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

You have been mentioned

by aadeshs76610910 in Re: The touch «copy» in Adobe Digital Editions (to copy some sentences from the book that i bought) don't work anymore? somebody know's how it work? in Adobe Community - View aadeshs76610910's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeanc26756332,

Please let me know the version of Adobe Digital Editions installed, also let me know if it is will all the ebooks or with a specific ebook?

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadesh! The version is 4.0, it is only one book, (my first and only book), i am working whit that since 4 days only…my english is not perfect because i am french canadien! Thank you!!!

You have been mentioned

by aadeshs76610910 in Re: The touch «copy» in Adobe Digital Editions (to copy some sentences from the book that i bought) don't work anymore? somebody know's how it work? in Adobe Community - View aadeshs76610910's reference to you

Hi jeanc26756332,

Please let me know the version of Adobe Digital Editions installed, also let me know if it is will all the ebooks or with a specific ebook?

Regards,

Aadesh

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have been mentioned

by aadeshs76610910 in Re: The touch «copy» in Adobe Digital Editions (to copy some sentences from the book that i bought) don't work anymore? somebody know's how it work? in Adobe Community - View aadeshs76610910's reference to you

Hi jeanc26756332,

Regards,

Aadesh

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines