• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed windows 10...CS6 not working

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing windows 10 I stated to have problems with all adobe products (CS6 Design Standard), I tried to reinstall and got a failed installation message.
summery report ....

Exit Code: 7

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s)

ERROR: 07/31/15 15:51:54:672 | [INFO] | | OOBE | DE | | | | 8808 | ---------- CustomHook_Helperx64 ---- Start ----------

07/31/15 15:51:54:673 | [ERROR] | | OOBE | DE | | | | 8808 | Cannot load function name 'CSInstallerCustomHookProc' from library C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\uninstall\{0327A4BF-62BF-48BB-8928-B971B749E9E1}.data. Error 193 is not a valid Win32 application.

ERROR: System check returned with error : -4

can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the creative cloud (trial) version of InDesign...it downloaded ok....but when starting the program, all i get is the below message....

"This program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

This is the same message i got before uninstalling my copy of CS6 (Design Standard). I have tried the above options shown to me, and none of them work....what more can i do? I really need the programs working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2015 Aug 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bani Saini

Not sure you are employed by Adobe, but let me advise you something. I am a consultant to Fortune 500 Companies, one of which has over 350 installations of Adobe PCs.  I like to stay updated on the newer releases of the products cause I support them.

Although I have licenses as a consultant from many of these firms, I like to use my own.  I just want you to know that after 3 weeks of no help from Adobe or Microsoft, my intentions.

Today I restored 100 PCs/Laptops back to Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 (I had image backups of them on  massive network servers internally).  This made the process painless, I just did automatic restore images, because the way I set up the companies all the data for each employee is on separate drives.  Within 10 Minutes they were back and working, no more problems.

However Microsoft pointed their fingers at Adobe and Adobe to Microsoft and both lost my support and I just recommended to the CEO let's start piloting more of these Adobe users to Linux.

Sure not all the programs like premiere pro are the greatest but ever rendered a video in Linux with a i5 processor and 4GB ram ?  For 20 Minutes video, takes only 2 minutes compared to 1 hours on a i7 8GB ram pc running windows.

Sure the Music programs like Audition alternatives are really there yet with compatible interfaces, but it is growing thanks to Behringer and MAudio.

I think we can cancel 100 cc subscriptions in the next 30 days , and migrate the graphic designers to Linux virus, problem free OS

This will get the companies I represent, away from the worst consumer negligent companies in the world, Microsoft and Adobe out of the fortune 500 world.

Maybe someday Adobe will wise up and start porting apps on Linux mint (debian/unbuntu) distros.

As for me and my consultant firm, in total the firms I represent constitute a large majority of Adobe and Micorosofts income and user base.

It's time I move these companies to more supportive systems so their support fees are not so outrageous and they can re-focus on other projects I work with them on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2015 Aug 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of the above, the only thing that works is some of the installed programs in cs6 i did not uninstall, i manually copy the x86 or x64  msvcp and msvcr .dll files

but still can get encore, premiere or illustrator x64 reinstalled  but my error message is

Exit Code: 7 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s)    ERROR: 08/10/15 00:04:09:388 | [INFO] |  | OOBE | DE |  |  |  | 8156 | ---------- CustomHook_Helperx64 ---- Start ----------  08/10/15 00:04:09:390 | [ERROR] |  | OOBE | DE |  |  |  | 8156 | Cannot load function name 'CSInstallerCustomHookProc' from library C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\uninstall\{E8AD3069-9EB7-4BA8-8BFE-83F4E69355C0}.data. Error 193  is not a valid Win32 application.    ERROR: System check returned with error : -4  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I checked in the directories for the programfiles x86/adobe/adobe/adobe creative cloud/coresync  there are not vcredit install files there

not sure what the error is about the uninstall - these are just .data files 

please someone help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2015 Aug 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps :

> Go to Control panel of your machine

> Programs and Features > Uninstall a program

> Locate - Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) ( Repair all Microsoft Visual C++ files )

> Click on UNINSTALL > A box will Pop Up select " REPAIR"

> It might say that the repair failed and will ask you to restart the machine

> Go ahead an restart the computer

If you still get a EXIT CODE 7 , please follow the below links:

Errors "Exit Code: 6," "Exit Code: 7" | CS5, CS5.5

Error "Exit 6" or "Exit 7" | Install log | Read, write, system file errors | CS5, CS5.5

Let us know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Bani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bani  thanks for you help, maybe you did not understand me I already did those things,I am doing this a 5th time , even uninstalled  2005-2013  rebooted,

reinstalled starting with x86 first then x64  rebooted 

when i look at exit code 7  notes and my log  it I think is referring to finding the msv c++   some of the programs i have manually loaded the x86 or x64 in the directory  for example,  in program files x86/adobe/illustrator/..... msvc80 and 100.dll  and that fixed it.

that is not a work around for in design

and premiere pro crashes i don't know why, maybe there is a log file for that somewhere

interestingly after i uninstalled and reinstalled other non adobe programs that rely on ms vc redistr.  can not start too.

some of them i can copy the dll\s to the program directory to get them going

also microsoft had me do a sfc /scannow but it finds no problems, 

i also went back to windows 81. and programs worked fine,  then re-upgrade to 10 again and this problem,  (microsoft always says do a new install to fix their buggy OS) 

also notice in my error file  C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\uninstall\{E8AD3069-9EB7-4BA8-8BFE-83F4E69355C0}.data  is not a valid installer  ( i would think so that  a .data is not a valid installer maybe it was looking for the vcredit installation files but i went to the adobe directory where people say they are in the core directory somewhere  and they are not there

i did fix the installs by downloading the standalone installers for each program, but still having the problems when i start giving me the error cant start 0xc000007b

with indesign and illustrator x64    not sure why premiere pro keeps crashing even after reinstall

please advise thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh this is a good question,  when i download from microsoft the vcredit files they have two the original and a SP1  update for x86 and x64  this time i am trying not to install the SP1 see if that is the problem, maybe they see both version, because when i went to uninstall i had two vcred redistr x86 2005  different versions do i need both ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey have you got any other suggestions for me,  indesign cs6 is letting me in, but the error keeps popping up annoyingly but lets me work.

The applicaiton was unable to sart correctly. (oxc000007b). Clik ok to close the application.

Photoshop cs6 x86  does not give me the message and works fine

Photoshop cs6 x64  gives me the same message and freeses up

Dreamweaver x86  working ok so far

Fireworks , no problems

Premiere pro cs6  fails it reboots  no errors in the error log, just quits when it starts

Illustrator not working either

i cant take this any longer I am working on getting rid of Adobe since they cannot support its people and going to linux  since microsoft cant support us either!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in reply.

As you have mentioned that you have volume licenses of the product it would be easier and quicker to get support over the phone.

However you can still check some of the below links i have found related to the same issue:

Re: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xC000007B)"

photoshop cs6 install administrator error - Windows 7 64-bit

Photoshop CC (2014) fails to start (0xc000007b)

The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Error: "Unable to start correctly (0Xc000007b)"

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Bani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bani  thanks for your reply,  but these problems are Windows 10 problems, tried all those threads, spent over 300 hours trying to debug and fix,  Windows 10 has removed support for VC Redistributables - any programs that rely on them, fail, including non adobe apps.   Also they removed older versions of .net support which some Adobe products rely on and also Apple Quicktime is still not supported in Windows 10 so programs that rely on it, crash.

Tried phone support,  they are saying the same things, and we went back to previous versions of Windows.  ....

Please let me know when all CS6 programs are reported working on Windows 10 and the solution to get them working. Then we will try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines