• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem in opening ebooks in Adobe Digital Editions.

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open my ebooks. When I do press the ebooks to open it, it says: Activation Server error - code E_ADEPT_INTERNAL. There is an error on the activation server. A week ago coffee was spilled on my Mac and we bought a new one and migrated the Data of the old Mac onto the new Mac. I can't sign out as well and I've tried to re-install and delete Digital Editions. I've also tried to re-download the ebooks, but it says: Error Getting License, License Communication Problem. When I try to erase authorisation it says that it can not erase authorisation.

Hope someone can help. I have been trying numerous times to speak with the Agents at the Adobe Customer Support and they couldn't help me at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem!!!  At first, on Digital Editions 4.0, it told me the loan was not on record.  So I downgraded to Adobe 2.0 and now I am getting user activation error message.  Adobe support was not helpful at all and sent me here! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines