• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In robohelp 11, is there a way to assign a window specifically to a topic page?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In robohelp 11, is there a way to assign a window specifically to a topic page like there is in Robohelp 7? When in robohelp7, if you go to Topic properties for a Topic, and in the general tab you will see a "Window" field with a drop down... We are wondering if robohelp 11 also has this?

robohelp7ss.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you by chance using Robohelp for Word, rather than Robohelp HTML?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No we are using Robohelp 11, with our project's being generated as Microsoft HTML help (.chm) files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I assumed you were evaluating RH11 and hadn't yet moved to it. Were you using Robohelp for Word previously? I don't ever remember seeing the setting before and I've used RH HTML on and off since X3. However I've never used RH Word. I searched, and the only reference I could find was in a Robohelp for Word (v7) topic. It's about reports rather than the setting itself, but says that the setting is only for WinHelp 4.

Topic Properties Report

Maybe what you need is in the table of contents properties. Open the TOC, right-click on a book or page and select Properties. Then on the Advanced tab there are Window and Frame options.

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp