Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Project Folders in X5

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2008 Jan 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help.

I'm using RH X5 with SVN as my source control software. I cannot delete top level project folders after I have created them. How can I delete them?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2008 Jan 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem (or so I thought) in 7, but it ended up that I can't delete folders that have anything in them. I first had to delete the contents (in the Project Manager Pod), then I could delete the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2008 Jan 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your help. In another thread, Peter G. also suggested checking your local directory (outside of RH) to make sure there are no files in the folder you are trying to delete. To add, I found images that were still in the folder. I forgot to move them. Finally, Peter G. suggested to use the Unused Files report. I still have to try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp