• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-activation problem with Windows 10 Upgrade

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and now has lost my Robohelp 7 activation. Adobe does not allow re-activation as it reports that the maximum activations have been reached. This is not the case. It seems that Adobe sees the upgrade as another computer. What can I do to re-activate my account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was the case that when the activation limit was breached in this way, a call to Adobe could get it fixed. I think you will need to speak to Tech Support or Customer Support.

However, RoboHelp 7 was not supported on Windows 8 let alone Windows 10 so I would not expect it to work properly even if you did get it activated.

If WebHelp is your output, then Rh7 will likely not give you a working output.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp