• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 10 and Publishing Issues

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded a trial version of Presenter 10 until the licensed copy is approved.  I have Windows 7 64 bit, PowerPoint 2007 and Adobe Presenter 10.  I have administrator rights on my computer.  I am not able to add a new user account as that is managed by our IT department.  When selecting the publish button to convert the presentation I am getting the following error "adobe presenter publish error Please check there is enough disk space and you have appropriate permissions for destination folder"  I have researched this problem on the internet and there does not seem to be a good solution.  This issue is going to hold up the purchase and I would like to get it resolved ASAP.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Christine

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Support: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had worked with customer support.  I was told I could not use presenter 10 and to upgrade my windows version.  I was told then to use presenter 9.  I installed 9 and still have the same error.  I have spent all day on this issue and have given up.  I can't seem to get the help I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources