Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot copy download into adobe digital editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your error something about an activation issue?  Because if so, I just got off a chat (kinda unhelpful) with someone from Adobe and they said it is something that the Chat Techs cannot solve and the issue has been passed on to higher authorities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please detail us the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is that when I am trying to add a new epub to my library I get the error message "Error! Check Activation".  Also when trying to read a book currently in my library I get the error message "Activation Server Error. code: E_ADEPT_INTERNAL.  Digital Editions encountered an error on the activation server."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting a message that says the book I downloaded was from another Adobe ID/Password.  I tried chatting with a Tech online earlier who told me to go on the

forum. Meanwhile, my library book is checked out but can't be read! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines