• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE FLASH

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the request to install Adobe Flash in order to read documents on Safari but when I download it only asks me to buy Adobe Cloud and doesn't download. I'm losing my mind already with this issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Installing Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you are looking for Flash player.

Please try this link: Adobe Flash Player - Downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try the following Adobe link. Go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?". Click on the link foe Safari.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evies72944020,

At step 2 Flash Player is downloaded and saved to your downloads directory.  Please check the downloads directory for the installation file.

The link previously posted, Adobe Flash Player - Downloads, is for content debuggers whose audience is Flash developers to debug their code.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, so much! That, I know and I have downloaded Flash Drive correctly. I also made the changes on safari preferences. I don't know what else to do. It still doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone, have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evies72944020,

Is this a downloading/installing issue or a viewing Flash content issue?

Did you go to the downloads directory and launch the installer after it downloaded?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I downloaded the installer and I think I launched it... I'd be very grateful if somebody who knows this stuff could walk me through on the phone

To: Evie Sullivan <eviesullivan@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 2:06 PM

Subject: ADOBE FLASH

ADOBE FLASH

created by m_vargas in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussionHi evies72944020, Is this a downloading/installing issue or a viewing Flash content issue?Did you go to the downloads directory and launch the installer after it downloaded? --Maria If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7848892#7848892 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7848892#7848892 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi evies72944020,

Unless you launch the installer and actually install Flash Player it will not be installed on your system.  Downloading only downloads the installer file to your system.

1. Go to the location where the downloaded file is saved to. Unless you changed this, the default location is /Users/YourUserID/Downloads
    Downloads.jpg
  2. Double-click the installer file, this will mount the DMG (disk image) and open a new window with the Flash Player installer app
    mounted_dmg.jpg
  3. Double-click the installer app
    • If you get a warning stating: "Install Adobe Flash Player.app" is an application downloaded from the Internet.  Are you sure you want to open it?  Click OPEN
  4. You will be prompted to enter a password...this is the password you use to log onto your computer, it is NOT your Adobe ID password (see What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player?)
    • Note that Flash Player requires Admin permissions to install, therefore you're User ID must be an Administrator or you must provide the User ID and password of a user with Administrator permissions.
  5. The installer window will display, proceed with installation
    installer.jpg
  6. After installation completes, click FINISH
  7. The default browser will launch to the completion page.  Flash Player should now be installed
  8. BEFORE opening any Flash content in Safari, open Safari>Preferences, and check the Security tab to make sure "Allow all plugins" is checked.
    preferences_security.jpg
  9. Close Preferences and proceed to view Flash content.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines