• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe download issues?

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upgrade to the current flash player.  I meet or exceed all system requirements.  I am running Windows XP, SP 3.  Using Firefox V 39.  Every time I download the latest version I receive the following error: Adobe Download Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience."  I have tried multiple attempts to download and used multiple browsers to download and I continue to receive this error.  Can you please advise?  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi captrose,

The online installer isn't working on some WinXP systems.  The online installer team is aware of this and working on a fix.  In the mean time, please use the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi captrose,

Did you login using username which has admin rights?

+Venkat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to use the link in your first suggestion.  Sorry, I meant to reply, got busy & forgot.  THANK YOU for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines