• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Record video function in Presenter 10 does not work. When I try to run it, I get an error message: "Adobe Presenter has encountered an unexpected problem. Try saving your work to anew file and restart PowerPoint.If the problem persists, consult with the H

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Record video function in Presenter 10 does not work. When I try to run it, I get an error message: "Adobe Presenter has encountered an unexpected problem. Try saving your work to anew file and restart PowerPoint.If the problem persists, consult with the Help menu item, or contact support at http://www.dobe.com/support/presenter." None of this advice works. What should I do next?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same problem. I have disabled all other add-ins in powerpoint (Camtasia, turning point, endnote, evernote) but still same message. running windows 7/office 2013 on PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar problem. I have to disable the Presenter View mode from Slide Show tab of PowerPoint. Hope that the next version of Presenter will enable recording video when using the Presenter View mode so that we can see that slide notes and the next and previous slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources