• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merged webhelp project problem

Jan 27, 2008 Jan 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

my problem is with merged Webhelp project. the links to external topics are not active in the master project, although these links work fine in the HTML help output.

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 28, 2008 Jan 28, 2008
Have you tried following the advice at this link?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2008 Jan 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried following the advice at this link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Ahlam may not be doing is allowing for the fact that cross project links have to be created one way for webhelp and another way for HTML help. The way to do that if both outputs are required is using conditional tags.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: Peter Grainge
What Ahlam may not be doing is allowing for the fact that cross project links have to be created one way for webhelp and another way for HTML help. The way to do that if both outputs are required is using conditional tags.

Actually, my project was generated as HTML help project from the begining but for some reasons I need to convert it to webhelp, what I did is that I generated the whole project as webhelp. I did not know that creating links in webhelp is different from HTML help, if it is so, could you please tell me how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You obviously know how to create them in HTML help. For webhelp, follow the link that Colum provided. It's covered there.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp