• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy an eBook to my Nook

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to copy an eBook I downloaded from my library to my Nook, but am getting an error saying that I don't have permission to copy it.  It says CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED.  How can I do this?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same message. De-authorized my computer, my Nook (Glowlight), then re-authorized both, and still get the CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED.  I downgraded to ADE 3.0 as a couple have mentioned to work with older e-readers.  Still no dice.  De-authorized Nook, then tried to copy again - still doesn't work.

The library sure does make it hard to check out e-books!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind - figured it out.  I deleted Adobe Digital Editions 4 (on Max OSX 10.10.5), downloaded ADE 3, installed ADE 3, deleted the .acsm file from my Library (The Martian), then clicked the "The_Martian.acsm" file again to open it - this time in ADE 3 - and it transferred fine to my Nook and it opens as well, so I can read it now.

I hope this helps you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines