• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to copy a book downloaded from the library to the digital reader to my nook, I get an error message that say not authorized to copy. How do I fix this? it use to work on my old computer.

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to copy a book downloaded from the library to the digital reader to my nook, I get an error message that say not authorized to copy. How do I fix this?  it use to work on my old computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2015 Aug 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Kobo, and I am having the same issues.  Never had this problem before now.  Its been a few months since I borrowed from the library.  Error message "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED no permission to copy this  book.  I have a PC, Adobe Digital Editions 4.0 installed.   I have downloaded ebooks from my online library, of which the purpose is to load onto my KOBO, but I get this message.   I tried 5 different books, all do the same.  And of course I have permission to copy this  book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines