• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access problem to ADE content copied to new PC

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2015 Aug 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have copied  PDF content from a previous PC to the same location (C:\Users\Chip\Documents\My Digital Editions) on my new PC and this content shows up in the library within DE on the new PC. However when I try to read one of these documents in DE I get a message that says “unable to open… Errors were encountered in this item… ” . When I tried to open the PDF documents using Adobe acrobat, I get an error that says “there was an error opening this document. Access denied.” I presume that there is a way to migrate documents from one PC to another and that by copying these files from the old PC to the new one I must have short-circuited that process. I no longer have access to the old PC but I’m hoping I will be able to retrieve the content I’ve already paid for. I’m using digital editions version 4.0.3 on a new PC with Windows 7 64-bit OS with SP1.Can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?