• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know what this means?  When I start to down load the book to digital editions, I get a request asking if I want to complete the down load.  I say "yes" and then this shows up.

Thanks,

Tavane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read the help page at Error: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED | Digital Editions

Otherwise, other thing that could be wrong is the ACSM has expired and you might need to get a new one from the place you purchased the ebook from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2015 Aug 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't help at all. There is nothing wrong with my date and time, and the ascm file should open in my ADE and start fulfilling the file to become the ePub that I can transfer to the Nook. After uninstalling and reinstalling (several times), moving all my old files to my external hard disk, checking all the security accesses on the program, running ADE as an Admin, and getting messages like "Error opening file welcome.epub" and E_IO_CANNOT_OPEN I can finally open the old files, but when I download a new one, It just doesn't appear anywhere. When I go to add to the library from the ascm file, I get the above error message.

Looks like if this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines