• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which flash player version to install on my Samsung TV to use Xfinity Comcast To Go App to watch On Demand

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which flash player version to install on my Samsung TV to use Xfinity Comcast To Go App to watch On Demand when not at home.

I was told to install version 14 or higher by Comcast, but I don't know what Operating System Samsung TV uses if any, or if it is a Linux etc...  Does anyone know?  I don't know which Flash Player I should download on to the Jumpdrive.  I know what to do after I get it on the Jumpdrive.  I just need to know what to install?  If anyone was successful in doing this, please help.  I checked out all the YouTube videos already and it did not help. Also, it sounds to me like Samsung made it impossible for this to even work, so if it isn't possible, can anyone confirm that for me.  Has anyone ever succeeded downloading Flash Player on their Samsung TV?  One of those videos even said that Samsung won't work with Flash Player and to just buy a Sony T.V.  I may have to do that if I can't get anyone to help me out.  What a hassle!  Not very happy with Samsung regarding this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines