• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I uninstall Flash Player?

Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to uninstall FlashPlayer from my computer. I downloaded the latest installer in the hopes that there would be an uninstall option. But no... So how do I actually remove everything from Adobe related to Flash Player on OS X 10.6.8?

I think it's bad form not to include an uninstall option, when an application litters so many system folders. Someone who is determined to remove it will do so anyway, but perhaps breaking other software in the process, creating bad will for Adobe.

I don't know what the thought process is behind this, but I find it truly odd. Can someone please list ALL directories that Adobe Flash Player have ever written to on OS X 10.6.8. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 1a2b3cboo,

An uninstaller is included at /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Flash Player Install Manager.app

The uninstaller is also available at Uninstall Flash Player | Mac OS

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines