• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate not displaying in published project

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2008 Jan 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Captivate project/video inserted into my RoboHelp project. The video plays/works in the RoboHelp project when 'previewing' the topic, but after I publish the RoboHelp project - the video does not display on the published side. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts??? (Additional Notes: I use Captivate3 and RoboHelp 6 - captivate creates 5 components when publishing the video, including the standard swf file as well as a skin_swf file. The skin_swf file is what contains the playback controls, this is the file I've loaded into my RoboHelp project.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2008 Jan 30, 2008
Hi Heidi and welcome to our community

You might first review the information at the link below and see if it helps solve your issue. If not, post back and we will try to help further!

Click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2008 Jan 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heidi and welcome to our community

You might first review the information at the link below and see if it helps solve your issue. If not, post back and we will try to help further!

Click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2008 Jan 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you a million times over, this fixed the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp