• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2015 intro video says that I can easily hide the TOC widget but the RH help doesn't tell me how to do it. Anybody know?

Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really want to create modern looking help that doesn't have a clunky TOC from 1998 on it - just a landing page. All the marketing info for 2015 intimates that I can get rid of the TOC all together but the help doesn't tell me how to do it.  I have a trial version of 2015 that I am evaluating (my team currently uses RH10) and not sure I want to upgrade if I can't get rid of the TOC. I am used to RH over claiming on functionality, so am skeptical that this can actually be done...but hoping that it can be.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

As you feel the TOC and whatnot is soooo last century and your grandad's help, you are likely using the cool new kid on the block output, the rebel James Dean RESPONSIVE help. No?

If so, try clicking the Project tab, then click the Pods icon on the far right of the ribbon. Choose the Outputs(SSL) pod. Then double-click the Responsive HTML5 output and you should see its settings. From there, click the Customize Selected Layout button. Click Basic Settings and configure the Show TOC option to False.

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp