• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Try to initialize my new Kobo E-Reader, but the problem seems to be Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2015 Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new Kobo-E-Reader. Tried to download books from our public Library, but

the problem seems to be my Adobe ID, so Adobe Reader does not cooperate.

How do I fix my problem?

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"the problem" being what exactly?

Also, what is your Adobe Reader version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry, I mentioned the wrong program:

It has to be Adobe Digital Editions 3.0

The problem is that I tried to initalize my new Kobo e-reader and tried to download

a book from our local Library, but the proces stopped, because there was a problem with my

Adobe ID. I changed the password, but the problem was not solved.

So, now what?

Robert

Op 24 aug. 2015, om 10:43 heeft pwillener <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Try to initialize my new Kobo E-Reader, but the problem seems to be Adobe Reader

created by pwillener in Acrobat Reader - View the full discussion

"the problem" being what exactly?

Also, what is your Adobe Reader version?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7891905#7891905 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7891905#7891905

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Acrobat Reader by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to ADE forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, this e-mail does not answer my question!

It seems that you are not interested in solving the problem.

What is wrong with the Adobe Company?

Op 24 aug. 2015, om 11:05 heeft pwillener <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

created by pwillener in Acrobat Reader - View the full discussion

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7891949#7891949 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7891949#7891949

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Acrobat Reader by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I didn't send you any email; I posted a reply in the forum where you posted originally.
  2. You posted in the Acrobat Reader forum, where your post does not belong.  I cannot answer your question because I don't know Digital Editions.
  3. I moved your topic to the Digital Editions forum, where somebody may have an answer for you.
  4. I am not Adobe; I am simply a fellow user who tries to help other users.
  5. If you don't want to wait for another user to help, you should contact Adobe directly.
  6. I am actually amazed about myself that I even answer your rude post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear fellow-user, sorry for being rude!!

I tried desperately to get in touch with the Adobe Company.

A few years that was no problem, but any attempt today ands up in a Forum.

I am not used to communicate in a Forum.

Maybe that's very helpfull. Maube I have to get used to it.

But first I think Adobe should try to help its customers.

Thanks for your kind message,

Greetings,

Robert

Op 24 aug. 2015, om 11:25 heeft pwillener <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

created by pwillener in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion

I didn't send you any email; I posted a reply in the forum where you posted originally.

You posted in the Acrobat Reader forum, where your post does not belong. I cannot answer your question because I don't know Digital Editions.

I moved your topic to the Digital Editions forum, where somebody may have an answer for you.

I am not Adobe; I am simply a fellow user who tries to help other users.

If you don't want to wait for another user to help, you should contact Adobe directly.

I am actually amazed about myself that I even answer your rude post!

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7891959#7891959 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7891959#7891959

Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow-user, I have sent you an E-mail.  Sorry, I though I was contacting the Company!

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might find you get a better response if you describe your problem. I realise you believe that you have, but you only wrote:

" the proces stopped, because there was a problem with my

Adobe ID. I changed the password, but the problem was not solved."

What problem? I suspect you got some messages. Please share them exactly, because there are many similar problems. I don't have any solutions, but I imagine those who do will need this info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines