• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign cc 2015 Crashing when launched

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My InD CC 2015 wont open. It crashes upon launch. I've emptied cache files, deleted fonts from all folders, restarted, Uninstalled... everything I can think of and I have a deadline in 2 days. I'm on Yosemite and my Photoshop & Illustrator CC 2015 are both working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here: just downloaded version 2015. Crashes upon launching.

Copied the crash log, but too long ot post here.

Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it's worse. All cc 2015 apps crash. Can no longer open any file. Extremely annoying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I facing the exact same problem. Does anyone have a solution. I really need to open it.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any error message? We need something to go on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, the usual window open and says that the application crashed. And then asking if I want to a report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2015 Aug 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What worked for me: Disabled INDD CC 2015, reinstalled 2014 and it runs perfectly first try. Obvious lesson is not to trust Adobe and it's constant new releases of INDD. This is BS and wasted lots of time trying to solve it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are no error messages attached. It just says Adobe InDesign has stopped working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't begin to help you unless you tell us the version of InDesign and your OS and what you are doing when the program stops working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem. I've used InDesign CC for 2 weeks. It works perfect in the first week but for 3 days it crashed and now I couldn't launch it. I tried to reinstall  but it didn't solve the problem.

If I open InDesign I receive the same error message that says that the application crashed and that I can try to debugg.

I've already tried to debugg InDesign an the debugging was broken by the following error message:

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

I don't understand why I get this message. The msvcr110.dll file is already in the denoted Location but it could't be found.

And now I have no idea how I can fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I installed de CC2015 yesterday and today Indesign crashes as soon as I open a document even a single page with nothing makes it crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution that works (for now), although it is a rather strange one: install dreamweaver 2015 too. Why? God knows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly it doesn't work on my computer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks, it works now but I had to uninstall muse CC2015 because it didn't want to install the old Muse CC 2014.3.2... now I can open Indesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine's doing the same thing too. I'll try restarting the computer (rage).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have error messages or a crash report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing similar issues with Indesign cc 2015 in our office.

I try to save a file and it just hangs. We have to force quit.

My colleague cannot even open Indesign. No error message, it just will not open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of the weekend Indesign CC 2015 is crashing for me too. It displays the Welcome screen and then crashes. If I create a new document using shortcut keys it'll even create a new document, then crash a few seconds later.

I've uninstalled InDesign and resintalled it, emptied preferences, etc. all the usual stuff. It's only InDesign that crashes with Photoshop, Acrobat, and Illustrator all behaving perfectly.

I've included the crash report below:

Process:               Adobe InDesign CC 2015 [1481]

Path:                  /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 2015/Adobe InDesign CC 2015.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe InDesign CC 2015

Identifier:            com.adobe.InDesign

Version:               11.0.1.105 (11010)

Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process:        ??? [1]

Responsible:           Adobe InDesign CC 2015 [1481]

User ID:               503

Date/Time:             2015-07-27 14:39:48.552 +0200

OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.11 (15A215h)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO NOT post crash reports here. Copy/paste them to pastebin.com and then provide a link.

I've edited your post which shows that you are running a beta operating system. I'm afraid you're on your own right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had that issue for several weeks, then by reading here that Muse might be causing the issue (and since i dont use it AT ALL), i uninstalled it, and now InDesign starts without any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A month ago I got this problem, it was then resolved and now Indesign CC2015 crashes again!!! what can I do, I have done all these suggestions:

Re: Some CC 2015 Applications Crash While Launching on Mac OSX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited for a break in my production schedule to install InDesign CC 2015, and it's a good thing, because I can't get it to launch, either. It gets as far as displaying the panels, then immediately crashes with no error message, just the standard "InDesign CC quit unexpectedly" message.

Here is what I have tried so far:

Sgning out of CC and signing back in and rebooting

Clearing caches and rebooting

Installing Dreamweaver and rebooting

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011)

2.4 GHz Intel Core i7

8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1024 MB

OSX 10.10.4

Here is the link to my crash log:

InDesign CC 2015 crash log - Pastebin.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines