• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install 64 bit flash

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to install 64 bit flash for my 64 bit browser running on my 64 bit windows 10 install. The download link only install 32 bit flash. I do not want 32 bit flash. I do not use 32 bit browsers, and therefore have no need for 32 bit flash. I want to get the most out of my 64 bit browser and therefore wish to install 64 bit flash, how do I go about doing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player installer is a universal installer that installs both 32- and 64-bit versions of Flash Player on a 64-bit OS.  There isn't a separate 64-bit only installer.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is 100% retarded. Why do I have to install a version of flash that the only time I'm going to use is if one of my browsers chooses the wrong one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most browsers are 32-bit browsers, even on 64-bit operating systems. Which browser are you using on Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Waterfox. It's a 64 bit distribution of firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines