• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error, or New First Page?

Guide ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me this is an error (shown below) and not the new landing page for these fora. It will make it impossible to find anything! I get this in firefox, explorer, and chrome.

Landing Page.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

There are MANY odd things happening right now (Forum Admin is talking to Jive, no solution in sight) so your notice is just one more thing

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I got it to go back to normal in all three by clearing all cookies. It seems odd it would do it in all three at once. Especially as I mainly use chrome, rarely touch explorer, and haven't used firefox in almost a year. But, if anyone else gets this, clear the cookies and you should be back to normal.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are MANY odd things happening right now (Forum Admin is talking to Jive, no solution in sight) so your notice is just one more thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith wrote:

Indeed. I won't bother listing the other problems I've had today beyond noting that it has taken me more than two hours to be able to see your post anywhere but my in box so that I could mark it as very correct!

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone reading this message thread... See my reply #2 for what MAY be wrong with the forum https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1935817

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm taken to that same pesky and useless welcome page when using my bookmark for the Forums List, Lista de foros‌, list that seems to have vanished. And I haven't the slightest intention of clearing cookies in all my browsers just for this, because all my other bookmarks to these forums work normally -at least, until now. Although I do miss the list of all forums...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines