• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error check activation

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download/view a downloaded book from the library. When attempt to download,  message error check activation occurs.  I have attempted to de-activate my adobe account , it won't let me.  Also I have un-installed and re-installed with no luck.  I was able to download with no issues a few weeks ago 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andrewk10810178,

Is it associated with Adobe Digital Edition?

Have you tried to deauthorize & reauthorize your device?

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to deauthorize adobe digital editions on my computer.  When I attempt it states unable to erase authorization, try again in some time.  The problem is when I download from the public library, the books doesn't come onto the adobe digital editions. It just pops up with message, check activation.  I haven't attempted to add the book to my ereader, as I cannot get to the point yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Digital Editions forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try with the latest version of ADE (4.0.3.117585), this Error check activation issue is addressed as part of this release. Download the same from, Download | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Dominic, my problem was resolved by De-Authorizing and Re-Authorizing my device.  Thanks to Aadesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines