• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Windows 10,Flash issues

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since downloading Win 10 this past weekend, I am only getting either green screens or stop and go video.Adobe says no need to download newest Flash, it's already embedded with Win 10, everything is hunky dory.Well. it's not.Have there been issues with Flash with Win 10 downloads?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing. When I try and download Newest Flash Player, Windows 10 overrides it as you know. No one has offered a response to our questions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Jerry, thanks for caring (sniff, sniff).MS sent me a 'Would you recommend Windows 10 to a friend"? Guess what I said? In addition to the Flash player problems, my Norton security system wasn't running for a couple of days,the confusing, Unintuitive settings/icons, etc.I really regret downloading this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 16, 2015 Aug 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 manages ActiveX variants of flash through windows updates. Period! DO not try to get them from adobe the way you use to in the past as they simply will not work. Period!

links

Download Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8 for X64-based Systems (KB3...

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try adding DisableHardwareAcceleration=1 to the mms.cfg file.  The file is saved at the following location:

• 32-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
      • 64-bit OS: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

if the file doesn't exists, you can create the file manually (using Notepad or other text edit software) and save it in the appropriate directory.  Note that saving to this location requires Admin permissions.  You'll need to either launch Notepad as Administrator, or save the file to some other location (e.g. desktop) and then move it to the appropriate location.  When using Notepad, the default file extension is .txt.  Please be sure to change this to .cfg.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines