• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Folders and Files

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2008 Feb 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty new to using Robohelp 6.0. In the past, I was using 5.0 and never came across this issue.

I create folders and topics in Robohelp 6.0. When I go back into Robohelp, the folders and files are missing. They are on the hard drive hierarchy, but not in the Project window. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum. Nothing changed in RH6 in that respect.

You create a folder and file in project manager, close RH and reopen it, the folder and file don't show, is that correct?

Have you tried another project, a new one or one of the samples?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, I have tried it with another project, and same thing. I haven't tried it with a sample. Going to try that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp